APICS is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. In addition to chapter events, APICS offers a wide variety of educational tools and classes to educate operations professionals and improve the bottom line of businesses.
Whether you are starting out as an operations assistant or you are a senior manufacturing expert with years of mechanical systems or vendor management experience, APICS will
- keep you up-to-date and industry-savvy on current news and events.
- give you the leverage you need to advance your career.
- enhance your operations and supply chain management skills.
- make you a valued leader within your organization.
- Topics that cover everything inside your organization’s four walls.
- The APICS CPIM certification is required by thousands of employers around the world—and is the proven industry standard.
- Benefit from a reputation that is 40 years strong.
- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain requirements from the first supplier to the end customer—the only certification of its kind in the industry today.
- Helps supply chain professionals handle much more than ever before.
- Get frequent updates based on current regulations.
Click here for detailed information on each of these certifications and more.
APICS Upper Cumberland offers exam preparation classes for CPIM and CSCP certifications. For more information on upcoming classes, see our events calendar.
APICS offers foundational courses for individuals new to supply chain and operations management or not directly involved in their organizations’ supply chain operations.
- APICS Principles of Operations Management
- APICS Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management
- APICS Introduction to Enterprise Resources Planning
APICS also has popular courses and workshops on topics including lean enterprise, global sourcing, and more.
- APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop Series
- APICS Global Sourcing Workshop Series
- APICS Inventory Control Workshop Series
- Theory of Constraints: Concepts and Principles Workshop Series